Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flying Geese Stamped Pouches

Options for my Stamp it Up Partner
Voila - flying geese stamped pencil pouch and coin purse!
I've never made a pencil pouch or coin purse before and I love the way they turned out...hee hee.
This swap was so much fun because not only did I get to learn all about stamps but I got to create these two small zip pouch styles that I've been wanting to do for awhile.
This year for me is all about swaps that force me to try new things and I am loving it.
[pencil pouch tutorial here and coin purse tutorial here
Flying geese stamp #stampitup
You may remember this post about how I ended up with this stamp pattern...
here are a few glam shots...
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
{it is so tiny!}
UntitledPouch in action and peek at orange lining!UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
I have decided after having more votes for the pencil case from many of the swap participants that I will be sending my partner the pencil case!
How about this? @colelife #stampitup
Untitled
Which works for me because I was hoping to be able to keep the coin purse...heh heh...

Hmmm, so what else can I stamp with these flying geese...ideas?

- rebecca lynne

7 comments:

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

They look freakin awesome lady! Gorgeous, gorgeous work.

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Wow!! So cute! Love them both.

Canadian Abroad said...

They are both lovely, and I also love all the different photos you took.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

LOVE these!!! The triangles work so well and the colours you chose are gorgeous!

Di said...

Really really love these. Di x

Nicky said...

Great work - though I still love the feather and feather/leaf stamps!

Glad you tried something new!

Nicky said...

Great work - though I still love the feather and feather/leaf stamps!

Glad you tried something new!