Friday, July 5, 2013

End of 2013 FAL Q2

Untitled

My initial Q2 post can be seen here.  I only finished 1 out of 4 projects.  At least I finished something!   Let's do a review...

Project 1. Aeneas' Quilt (formerly known as New Nephew Quilt) FINISHED!!!
Aeneas' Quilt Front
Project 2. Twins Quilts - ran out of fabric which finally just arrived, will finish soon?
DSC_0019
Project 3. Purple People Pleaser - sneak peek of recently finished quilt top, full post to come...
Purple People Pleaser sneak peek
Project 4. Joy, for the Queen - sigh, no progress, no surprise.  However now I have my new machine so I am thinking it was meant to wait for that anyway!
Joy, for the Queen Outside Shot
Unfortunately I think my list for Q3 will be really long as I keep on starting new things!  Agh!  Oh well, I guess the longer the list the more likely I'll actually finish something??  Hahahahaaa...does that theory work?

she can quilt


- rebecca lynne

3 comments:

Ella said...

Love your finish and the fabric choices for the WIPs.

Jules said...

you know they say "a quilt you're not working on takes a long time" , saw it on pinterest, therefore it must be true. ;)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I can't wait to see more of the PPP quilt!