Monday, February 11, 2013

Bee Mine Valentine Template

Some would say I put waaaaaaay too much effort into the Valentine's Cards for my children's school...they are after all 8 months, 2, and 4.  It only involved scanning in a copyright free image, photoshop, layout play, choosing one design and printing a bunch out, then an epiphany this morning on how to improve it, printing out more of the new improved version...voila!

Some would be correct.

As I told my mother in law - I can easily get carried away with these things.


But I think it is cute!  You can grab the Bee Mine Valentine PDF here.  Let me know if you find a way to improve on it...after all I'll be doing this for years to come...

Happy [early] Valentine's Day!

- rebecca lynne

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Love your bee image. Fab solution to what seems to me to be ridiculous request!