Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Think Tank Holiday Hop - Missy Mac Creations

Thursday Think Tank Holiday Hop - Missy Mac Creations
Welcome to Week 5 of the Thursday Think Tank Holiday Hop!

Head on over to the amazing Miss Erin herself at Missy Mac Creations to link up for this week's Thursday Think Tank!  See below for prize details...

I literally had a Holy S***! moment today when I realized how close we are to Christmas.  Expletive expletive bleep bleep bleep...I have nothing ready and my house is still a shelter for moving boxes...BLEEP.

I am trying not to stress but the crap keeps piling on.  I'm sick, the Mr. is having minor surgery tomorrow, work is like this place I have to go to only to feel overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I cannot seem to complete, and then I come home to more uncompleted stuff.  AGH!

PERSPECTIVE
- I have the greatest family
- we have our health
- eventually my house will rock, and in the meantime it already feels like home
- work I can address, I just need to focus
- Christmas is not Tomorrow - I'll get on top of it before the man in red arrives
- of course I'm feeling under the weather, I need to give myself a break
- LV Swap packages are leaving me this week
- tomorrow is Friday

Untitled

I am going to post my Christmas Tree Pillow design to share with you all.  This is the time to give right?  I think it is exactly the project I need to de-stress...  

While I work that out go visit Erin and link up to this week's TTT!

Don't forget to check out all these chances to link up your Think Tank ideas for a giveaway.  Winner to be drawn on December 27th.

1. November 1 - Making Rebecca Lynne DIY Christmas Cards
2. November 8 - Piecemeal Quilts Thanksgiving Etiquette (when you are lucky enough to be a guest!
3. November 15 - Canadian Abroad Holiday Decor
4. November 22 - Seriously...I Think it Needs Stitches or MRL free pillow cover pattern
5. November 29 - She Can Quilt Gifts for Tweens/Teens/Twenties
6. December 6 - Missy Mac Creations Christmas Gifts for Kids from Kids
7. December 13 - Rainbow Hare Quilts Wrapping it Up
8. December 20 - YOU!  DIY Christmas Party Link Up

Prizes?  

WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR THINK TANK THIS WEEK? 
HERE ARE THE RULES! 
  1. Link up any post from the past week that features some creative thinking going on in your creative world.   It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank.  TTT is all about whatever you are currently brainstorming and would like feedback or encouragement on!
  2. Somewhere in your post, link back here to my blog. (Or grab the T.T.T. button for your sidebar.)
  3. Comment on at least a few of the other links—because what fun is a linky party without comments


- rebecca lynne


3 comments:

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Thanks hun. My post is up now. Yay!

Sorry to hear you're feeling overwhelmed. Hope you can get some quality Becca time soon. Look after yourself missy.

Um, after saying that I don't want to put on the pressure... but yay for a cool tree tute! ;)

Leanne said...

I hope you feel better soon, and can keep that perspective.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

And breathe...

I hope your load lightens soon - make a list of everything you want to get done by Christmas, subdivide it into 'must do' and 'would be nice to do' and then focus on the former! Take care and please don't run yourself into the ground xx
P.S. Hope Mr MRL's op went well?