Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pillows and Scarves - Fresh Sewing Day

Fresh Day Sewing September


Ha, this month is looking pretty narcissistic!  Well it was my birthday month and I don't have many model options for scarves...  Sorry!

August was an awesome month though.  I loved working on pillows and became a tad obsessed with scarves, a tad.  I hope my mojo will continue through the fall.

   
Lily's Quilts

Go stop by Lily's Quilts to check out all the Fresh Sewing Day awesomeness!

- rebecca lynne

9 comments:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I think I love the skinny infinity scarf in voile so much I must make one.

FarahLin said...

Lovely makes - great looking scarves and I love the pillows too.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

great cushion and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarves, I'll just keep yelling that at you ;) xx

Di said...

Love the scarves.

Trudi said...

Oh scarf envy indeed! Beautiful makes :)

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

I'm expecting a scarf-along after you finish sorting out the LVS. I'll even play along, though it will be summer here. :)

Melissa said...

OMG! All the scarves! I love them. I will have to try my hand at these.

Cherie said...

Great projects! I'll be waiting for the tutorial/pattern on the scarves! So loving the jumbo pillow! =D

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love everything you've made!