Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Anniversary Winner!

Untitled

Did you think I forgot?  Ah shucks...no I didn't!  I'm just a procrastinator and a crazily run around with my head cut off like a chicken type of busy person.  Hahahahaa...

Before the drum roll and winner announcement (although I'm sure 90% of you already skipped ahead to see who has won haven't you...why am I asking...if you have you won't even be reading this!) I just wanted to say how AWESOME it was to read that I'd say 95% of you told me that you follow my blog from GFC and read via Google Reader.  How freaking cool is that?  

Alright I'm shutting my trap...the giveaway from Sew Fresh Fabrics goes to...

Carolyn at Sew.Darn.Quilt!  Congrats Carolyn!  Thanks for being a reader!!!

Many of you bloggers know what it is to create something and then still find the energy to take decent photos and write coherently about it later.  Over the last year I've found blogging to be a *responsibility* of sorts and knowing there are people out there who find anything I say at all worthy of reading is pretty ridiculously amazing to say the least.  I know I read other blogs to find inspiration and creative support, I hope some of you find that when you peruse MRL.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FIRST  YEAR AT MRL!

- rebecca lynne


1 comment:

sew.darn.quilt said...

No Way!!
I won!
WOOHOO!!
Thank you Rebecca Lynne and Sew Fresh Fabrics! You've turned my morning around.
I love your blog and all you have to offer within it! =)