Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Under the Wire Wednesday

Vacation is defined differently by everyone...agreed? For me, part of my vacation should involve creating. And, lucky for me, a vacation at my in-laws always includes some time for me and my mother-in-law Shirley to get something creative under way. So, I did actually do a little bit of this while I was away...


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled 

Untitled

 I also found time to do a lot of this...

Untitled

Which is good because tomorrow I am returning to work. It hadn't really hit me how hard it is going to be until my Daddy so easily summed it up by saying "wow, that went fast" and yes, yes it did. Luckily Miss O will be staying home with her Daddy and not going to daycare for at least another month or so and that is a huge consolation. In the meantime MRL starts dieting and I kick it off by making myself parfait in a jar for work. Wish me luck!

Jar of Parfait

- rebecca lynne

6 comments:

Snoodles said...

Aw, such a sweet picture of you and Miss O....take care, my friend, and good luck with both the diet and your going back to work! Heck, you are way younger than me -- your metabolism will kick in and you'll drop those pounds quickly! Not like me! :)

Sarah said...

I agree with Snoodles that is a super sweet photo but have to say Holy heck how short is your Mat leave in the US?!? I can't get over how fast you girlies have to turn everything around then head back to work :( Your parfait in a jar looks yummy though :D

Sarah said...

I agree with Snoodles that is a super sweet photo but have to say Holy heck how short is your Mat leave in the US?!? I can't get over how fast you girlies have to turn everything around then head back to work :( Your parfait in a jar looks yummy though :D

Cherie said...

OMG that quilt is gorgeous!! I love the cool vintage look to those fabrics.

Aww what a cute picture!
Parfait in a jar? That's a new one =D

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love that photo of you and Miss O!! I can't believe how short your maternity leave has been but it's lovely that Miss O is staying at home with Mr MRL for a few more weeks. I hope your first couple of days back has gone smoothly and everyone in the office has been nice to you! Have a lovely weekend xx

Lucy | Charm About You said...

The quilt top looks so beautiful! The picture of you and Miss O is so peaceful and gorgeous. Sucks that you're back at work so soon but glad the Mr can help. And diet??! Crazy lady!! 9 months on, 9 months off ;) xx