Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feeling Thankful... [TTT Special Edition]


For all of my American virtual friends HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  I plan to document today's cooking adventures with my mother-in-law...including Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows.  Ahem, to all the Brits out there.  As my friend's mother once told me "don't yuck another person's yum" hahahahahaa! How will you all be spending your day?

Master J
I am dedicating this post to my sister Teresa who just gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night.  7lb 13oz 20inches long!  Her water broke the previous night so it wasn't a short adventure...but a worthwhile one...  Master J was born healthy with Red Hair!!!  I have no photos to share as I'm sure Teresa is exhausted and recovering...but hopefully I'll see my new nephew soon.


I'm spending this think tank thinking about babies and how lucky we are to have two of our own.  We have a lot to be thankful for.  Including the fact that they sleep through the night now.  Ha!  I am just remembering the smell of a newborn, their delicacy, the awe in holding them, their general delicious squishiness, and the ache of loving one...

I also must brainstorm about what to send Master J as a welcome to the world gift.  I have one thing saved...but a small baby could always use a little more.  So any new baby gift ideas are more than welcome!  Leave me your ideas in a comment!


So as always...

Feel free to rattle off anything that has been brewing in your creative heads.  It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank.  Have a blog?  Grab the Thursday Think Tank button displayed on the right.  

Please leave a link to your T.T.T. on your blog in the linky party below or leave a comment with your Thursday Think Tank ideas!  

- rebecca lynne

4 comments:

Annabella said...

Welcome to the world Master J! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Rebecca and congratulations on becoming an auntie to J. Sounds like a special time for your family.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Welcome to Master J - enjoy that special first cuddle!! Oh, and happy thanksgiving - enjoy the sweet potatoes with marshmallows *w*

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Happy Thanks Giving! And a very big welcome to Master J :)

Allison said...

congratulations Aunt Rebecca!