Friday, September 23, 2011

Mosaic for my PLPS Partner

Pretty {little} Pouch Swap Mosaic [Round 3]

1. P1050521, 2. Frame Purse, 3. Echino Beehive, 4. My Text Fabric - Pride & Prejudice, 5. neutral strings, 6. Inside Pocket of my Pretty {little} Pouch, 7. Sunday Stash #87, 8. Off the Grid (2011), 9. Pretty {little} pouch swap ~ Send!~, 10. Almost Bento, 11. Bride's Rescue Kit, 12. Ruby Star Spring 241 Tote, 13. Super Dollfie Canvas Bag, 14. P.I.F for Shannon, 15. "Trees" green, 16. coin purse

I am really digging text, polka dots, and japanese prints right now. My favorite designer is Anna Maria Horner and I love solid (such as canvas) background to make printed pattern details pop. I hope for something big enough to hold cellphone (5"x3") but not a requirement!


- rebecca lynne

4 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Great choices - hope you have fun!

Patti said...

Great collection Rebecca. I had to chuckle when I saw the Ruby Spring 241 tote. When my big bee fabric arrived this week, I immediately though how nice it would be in a 241 tote! Here someone beat me to it! It is amazing fabric too!

quirky granola girl said...

what a yummy mosaic!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Lovely! That stack of text prints is dreamy.