Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fabric Wishlist: Kokka Ruby Star Spring

Ruby Star Spring by Melody Miller for Kokka


Here is my fabric lust for the day!  Am completely digging the Ruby Star Spring line by Melody Miller for Kokka.  Hmmm...my birthday just came and went...maybe Santa can help a sister out?  Perhaps I should leave a pic of this lying around for the Mr. to see...  In case anyone is wondering I especially love the Springtime Bee, Springtime Bloom, and Night Lite Bloom.

Available at Purl Soho, Miss Matatabi, Fabricworm, and Sew Mama Sew.  {Not Sponsors - Just lovely places I like to shop!}

- rebecca lynne

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I like this fabric, apart from the insects (such a wuss!) - maybe Father Christmas will whisper in Mr MRL's ear...actually, forget that - print out this page and leave it under his pillow!