Sunday, August 21, 2011

Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap Blocks




Drum roll...I have finished cutting and am ready to mail out my 10 blocks for the Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap!  I thought long and hard about it, and I took real advantage of the fact that I was reorganizing my stash when choosing my blocks.  I think I made some pretty awesome choices.  Included in my 10 blocks are 4 precious Heather Ross blocks from her Far Far Away collections and I even dipped into my Tina Givens Chloe's Imagination & Fairy Tip Toes collections.  Sigh, as I explained to my mother, who am I kidding?  I need to share these amazing fabrics because they are just wasting away here just waiting to be used!!!  I have every intention of using them all up...but when?  When??  Hopefully someone else will love them as much as I do!


Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap

My squares are all set to go!  They are in an envelope waiting to go in the mail tomorrow.

If you'd like to join the Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap I think there is still space...visit Stitchery Dickory Dock and see what it is all about!

- rebecca lynne

1 comment:

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Very nice choices. You have some lovely fabrics in your stash! I think my fave is the little black birdies on the bottom left. Very sweet.

I hope you get some gorgeous squares in return. Please remember to share the news. :)